- Wedding Dj Service
- Tempe is Near Me
- Live Sound and DJs
- Music that's Mobile
- Hire Your Dj Today
- We Service Local Venues
- WeddingWire's "Best Of" since 2008
From the Tempe Center for the Arts lakeside to Old Main which sits in the ASU campus you can’t go wrong when you’re bringing your wedding reception to Tempe. Best of all, you can hang out after at the local spots or just call it quits at a nice hotel nearby.
One venue which is a bit off the beaten path, but on a mountain is Phoenix Marriott Resort Tempe at The Buttes. This venue sits nestled in a mountain with a winding entrance that leads to a cul-de-sac valet port. From here you can see the guests enjoying themselves pool-side and step into the lobby or cafe to get a bite to eat. The cafe serves as a venue with a small, quaint ceremony spot that has a smaller waterfall in the background (man-made). The other part of the hotel is in the basement and features more of a grandiose type of ballroom that can be separated. Either way you go, it’s bound to be a great wedding!
Tempe, AZ, 85281
- Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (break: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (break: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
- Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (break: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
- Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (break: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
- Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (break: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)